01 July, 2009

TODAY !


i took lots of time out to myself, can't wait till' this weekend to see what's in store for me , hmmm . dunno . probably just be w/ my bestie [ shoutouts : MYMY :) . get down on the fourth . kinda' unanticipated . maybe hit a few parties , get loose, shake summ' lmfao . anywho , made a few decisions today that i loved . making myself a better me . reconnecting w/ two of my good friends ; Amber & Deidre . I missed themm . thanking god for everyday that i open my eyes to . Been on some older Drake this week . [ Comeback Season ) , it's calming to me, and extra wicked dude . listen to Special and Think Good Thoughts , he hard bodied those tracks completely .
well , im ouuut .

p.s. i died my hair red toi today , something new, i like it, and peirced my ears 3 hole, oh yea !

__DRS .
XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment