23 April, 2009

;; *

i know ; im everything you , didnt expect . i am very blunt. i have stonq opinions; i try to be open minded ; i like thinqs my way ; hate veqatables ; i dont cooperate well w/ others alot ; i cant stand sleezy bitches ; i have an attitude problem ; i have a really smart mouth ; i'm a not a people person ; i ignore people easily ; i'm not good w/ expressing my feelings ; i wish my butt was flatt ; my views are different then yours ; i live like i'm rich ; i don't doubt myself ; i am an indivisual ; i love all types of music ; i care about my grades, though ; i hate school-the being there part ; ignorant ppl make a fool out of themselves ; loud ppl are annoying ; don't make a scene, thats just an embarassment ; i believe in obama's inaguration speech ; i always say what i want ; i always do what i want ; i just don't care ; i can be really sweet ; i'm very generous ; i love a smile ; what you say doesn't bother me ;
; you can talk about me, cause i'm a hot somethin' ; i always think i'm right ;i can get sick of you really easily, if you let me ; dont complain to me, i won't feel sorry for you ; i absolutely hate females ; i don't have a genuine best friend mutually ; childish ppl make me scream ; i'm let down really easily ; i'm used to disappointments ; expect too much from everyone and everything ; i'm full of suprises; im not concieted ; im very greatful ; i see alot of ppl try and immitate my lifestyle or twist it to suit their fancy, that's so funny ; i love when guys wear fitted jeans ; im very selective ; i have expensive taste ; i can be a handful, there's no one like me ; i have alot of problems ; this is just a few , but im just me ;; *

No comments:

Post a Comment